Del Mar Barn Banter
Yet another Pick 6 Carryover to chase today.
1. Prince Charmant I am a Northern California Invader who is now in the Phil D’Amato barn. That makes me a contender already. Interesting that Aaron Gyder is riding me since D’Amato does not use him too often.
2. Smokey’s Legacy My two tries at this level have not been too good. My lack of early speed does not help my chances. I did have a decent work over this track and Drayden Van Dyke stays with me.
3. Celebrity Status My first try for trainer Kenny Black was a dismal effort at Los Alamitos. Now I am put at a distance that I am not all that used to. I am seeing my odds go off at more than 6-1.
4. London Legacy I crushed Cal-Bred Maidens two races ago, and then I finished a good second at this level in my first try. Rafael Bejarano sees fit to ride me again, and I will battle for the race favorite with Tough Sunday.
5. Pulla Train I haven’t ran since December of last year. I have beaten this level before so I must be entered for sale at $20k. My 4-1 morning line price seems a bit low.
6. Roman Tizzy Been competitive at this level in my last two races. I have also beaten this level in my career, so I am in for $20k. My lack of early speed does not increase my chances today.
7. Tough Sunday My recent work at Del Mar was excellent. I will probably be the race favorite based on my last effort. It is amazing that I am even running, as I almost died at birth. If you would like to know the story you can find me on Twitter here. Yes I do have a Twitter account.
8. Sidepocket Champ Looks like I am taking on a bit tougher today. Not really sure why. I am a hard trier, so if some of these others do not put out their best effort, I can see myself in the trifecta.